The Small Business Administration is accepting Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) applications. Eligible applicants may qualify for grants equal to 45% of their gross earned revenue, with the maximum amount available for a single grant award of $10 million.
$2 billion is reserved for eligible applications with up to 50 full-time employees. The SVOG program is supported by $16 billion in federal funding. More information and how to apply is available at SBA.gov. Eligible applicants include:
- Live venue operators or promoters
- Theatrical producers
- Live performing arts organization operators
- Relevant museum operators, zoos and aquariums who meet specific criteria
- Motion picture theater operators
- Talent representatives
- Each business entity owned by an eligible entity that also meets eligibility requirements
More information, resources and to sign up for notifications are available from the SBA’s Application Portal.
The Silicon Valley Small Business Development Center can assist applicants with the application process.
Visit the SBA’s COVID-19 relief options for updates and additional assistance options.