How to Rent/Book a Facility
You can now make your reservations online!
We recommend using the tabs on the left to explore the different rooms we have to offer, each page contains pictures of the space, capacity limitations and fee information.
Read through the following information so you know what to expect and when you are ready to look for availability visit our Recreation Registration/Reservation Portal
- Select the Facility you are interested in
- Select the date and the available time will appear on the right side of the screen. (If only a small window time is shown, that means the facility is already booked).
- PLEASE NOTE: Permit time needs to include the set-up and clean-up of your event. Community Center staff will set tables and chairs to your specification prior to your arrival.
- If the time is available, create an account and add to your cart.
- Please read through our policies and answer additional questions.
- If you need to view our facility it will be done AFTER a reservation request has been processed.
- If this will be a recurring rental please add the additional dates and times in the "additional event notes" section.
- NO FEES are collected during online reservation requests.
- Complete the transaction.
- Our staff will be in contact to complete the permit within 3 business days.
- All reservation requests are pending until all fees are paid.
What to expect once you've completed your transaction:
- Within 3 business days, a staff member will be in touch via email to schedule an appointment to view the facility if requested.You will have 5 days to schedule an appointment, if you don't reply your reservation request will be rejected and removed from the system and you will need to start again if you are still interested.
- After an appointment has been scheduled, or if you marked "no" to needing to see the facility, a staff person will provide an estimate for your event via email. Please closely review this document for date and time of your event. Once your estimate is provided please reply with any changes to the date/time/room etc. or provide staff with an approval via email. You should complete this review within 3 days.
- After review of your estimate, a payment link will be emailed. Full payment is due to confirm reservation. You should complete this within 5 days.
- After payment, a blank diagram of the rental space will be provided so you can determine where food, drink, gift and guest tables should be located. This diagram is required 14 days prior to your event.